Reference ID: HS018, S018, Bell-222
The Bell 222 is widely known from the television series Airwolf where a modified 222A was featured. Following this appearance, Bell 222s made a variety of background appearances in film, television, and computer games. Actually, Bell-222 was the first light commercial twin turbine engine helicopter developed in the United States. The Model first flew on August 13, 1976.
This Micro size RC Bell-222 Aurora Helicopter features super wide infrared control, and its light weight construction ensure that it can withstand most crashes and fly with an unprecedented level of stability and precision.
The Mini-helicopters from Syma Toys Co., Ltd have been one of the big sales success stories of the toy industry in recent years, and the new black hawk helicopter is definitely set to follow in this tradition as the new dual rotor system gives even more power, lift and control. So, RC pilots who have already got one of the other offerings from the mini-helicopter range can try a new style for a whole new flight experience.
- Real 3 Channel Flight, Lifelike R/C
- Omni-directional fight: Ascending, descending, turn left, turn right, forward & backward
- Adjustable Trim Control
- Intelligent R/C system
- Newly designed electricity saving function
- Incorporated auto stability system
- 3-way precision control
- Pre installed 3 channel proportional wide beam infrared control system allows several helicopters to be flown at once
- Made of Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
- Flying 5-8 minutes after 30 minutes charging
- Control Range: around 20 feet
- Power battery: 3.7V 100mAh Li-poly battery
- Main rotor surface diameter: 5" (130mm)
- Dimension: 7"L x 3.2"H x 1.6"W
- 1 x RC Mini Helicopter (100% assembled)
- 1 x Tri-band Infrared Controller with charger
- 1 x English Manual