Reference ID: HS013, S013, UH-60,UH60
The UH-60 Black Hawk is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-lift utility helicopter manufactured by Sikorsky Aircraft.The UH-60A entered service with the Army in 1979. The Black Hawk helicopter series can perform a wide array of missions, including the tactical transport of troops, electronic warfare, and aeromedical evacuation.
This Micro size RC UH-60 black hawk features super wide infrared control, and its light weight construction ensure that it can withstand most crashes and fly with an unprecedented level of stability and precision.
The Mini-helicopters from Syma Toys Co., Ltd have been one of the big sales success stories of the toy industry in recent years, and the new black hawk helicopter is definitely set to follow in this tradition as the new dual rotor system gives even more power, lift and control. So, RC pilots who have already got one of the other offerings from the mini-helicopter range can try a new style for a whole new flight experience.
- Real 3 Channel Flight, Lifelike R/C
- Omni-directional fight: Ascending, descending, turn left, turn right, forward & backward
- Adjustable Trim Control
- Intelligent R/C system
- Newly designed electricity saving function
- Incorporated auto stability system
- 3-way precision control
- Pre installed 3 channel proportional wide beam infrared control system allows several helicopters to be flown at once
- Made of Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
- Flying 5-8 minutes after 30 minutes charging
- Control Range: around 20 feet
- Power battery: 3.7V 85mAh Li-poly battery
- Main rotor surface diameter: 5" (130mm)
- Dimension: 6.7"L x 3.3"H x 2.2"W
- 1 x RC Mini Helicopter (100% assembled)
- 1 x Tri-band Infrared Controller with charger
- 1 x English Manual