Reference ID: HS012, S012, AH-64, AH64
The AH-64 Apache attack helicopter took part in large military exercises after it entered service with United States Army in 1986. The Apache was used in 1989 Panama War, 1991 Desert Storm, 1995 Kosovo War, 2003 Iraqi Freedom, and current Afghanistan War.
This Micro size RC AH-64 Apache features super wide infrared control, and its light weight construction ensure that it can withstand most crashes and fly with an unprecedented level of stability and precision.
The Mini-helicopters from Syma Toys Co., Ltd have been one of the big sales success stories of the toy industry in recent years, and the new AH-64 Apache helicopter is definitely set to follow in this tradition as the new dual rotor system gives even more power, lift and control. So, RC pilots who have already got one of the other offerings from the mini-helicopter range can try a new style for a whole new flight experience.
- Real 3 Channel Flight, Lifelike R/C
- Omni-directional fight: Ascending, descending, turn left, turn right, forward & backward
- Adjustable Trim Control
- Intelligent R/C system
- Newly designed electricity saving function
- Incorporated auto stability system
- 3-way precision control
- Pre installed 3 channel proportional wide beam infrared control system allows several helicopters to be flown at once
- Made of Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
- Flying 5-8 minutes after 30 minutes charging
- Control Range: around 20 feet
- Power battery: 3.7V 85mAh Li-poly battery
- Main rotor surface diameter: 5" (130mm)
- Dimension: 6"L x 3.3"H x 2.2"W
- 1 x RC Mini Helicopter (100% assembled)
- 1 x Tri-band Infrared Controller with charger
- 1 x English Manual