Reference ID: H79079, 79079, 605, SM605, SYMA-605
The All New Syma Titan SM605 is the better and 30% bigger than specification version of the 9093 radio control helicopter, the key improvement is the size and with that you can hover even easier. This style of the New Syma Dragonfly making it very steady in flight so its a bit more more forgiving.
The New Syma Titan SM605 is about 30 inches long from rotor to rotor, has the easy to fly controls found in the new generation of RC helicopters and for maximum crash resistance. It is controlled via a two channel transmitter giving 4-way directional control (forward, ascend, left & right) and has adjustable trim. The radio controlled helicopter includes all accessories needed such as fast charger and 7.2 volt battery (transmitter requires 8 x AA batteries - not supplied)
The minimal amount of practice is needed to fly this RC helicopter even if your a beginner. Suitable for large indoor areas and outdoor flight in zero wind conditions. Simply remove from the box install charged batteries and your ready to go! The high capacity NI-MH battery will give 10 minutes (approx) of flight time.
- Full function 2 channel radio control: Up & Down, Spin Tail Left & Right
- Pefect for beginners
- Flies over 100 feet high
- Twin electric motors
- Altitude and rotor speed control
- Flight stabilizing system
- Super lightweight airframe
- Brake for easy landing
- Trim adjustment
- Charges in just 3 hours and flight time is about 10 minutes
- Ready to Fly
- Motor type: 380
- Main blades diameter: 24"
- Tail rotor diameter: 5.75"
- Dimension: 30"L X 5"W X 8"H
- 1 x 2CH helicopter
- 1 x 2CH transmitter (8 x AA batteries not included)
- 1 x Rechargeable battery
- 1 x AC charger
- 1 x English manual